|Job Title||Sr.executive / Asst. Manager - Marketing|
|Function||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Regular / Temporary||Regular|
|Description||· Generated the leads on potential bids.
· Meet the client (if necessary) before submission of bids.
· Provide pricing inputs before quotation is submitted to client.
· Check the quotation for submission to client.
· Keep contact with client post submission of quote to provide any techno-commercial clarification.
· Negotiate and secure order from clients.
· Follow up with design on status of quotation.
· Provide inputs in formulating credit policy for your segment of clients.
· Achieve set targets for sales.
· Co-ordinate with client for after sales services.
· Liaison with customer for inspection.
· Draft letters for acknowledgement, regret and follow up, providing clarification etc.
· Format, cross check and finalize quotations.
· Submit and dispatch the quotations.
· Payment follow up.
· Cross check customer order with quotation.
· Take up any other work as assigned by the seniors from time to time.
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales/Business Development Manager
|Preferred Qualification||Education: BBA/MBA in Marketing|
Desired Profile· Excellent communication, presentation, leadership,team management and problem solving skills.
· Dynamic with proven track record of achievements in reputed organisations.
· Should have good experience of dealing in Process Equipments like Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks or any other Static
· Should have good experience of dealing with process equipment industries,Chemical Process Industries, Oil and gas Industries.
Having experience of of 5 to 7 years sales and marketing of FRP/GRP products or Composite Industry will be considered.