|Function||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Regular / Temporary||Regular|
· Responsible for administration and functioning of the following departments.
1. Finance and Accounts Department.
2. HR and Administration Department.
3. Purchase and Stores Department.
4. IT Department.
· Participate in business planning and strategy formulation exercise of the company.
· Taking the reports from the HODs of all the department which are functioning under his leadership and give regular updates to the MD regarding
the working of the company.
· Review Reports/MIS and discuss with MD on the inputs on the growth of the unit, company and group.
· Study and scout for emerging businesses which the company can undertake.
· Solve inter departmental issues arising within the departments under his control or with the other departments.
· Ensure proper co-ordination and conformity between all the functional departments of the company.
· Entertain/co-ordinate meeting with the stakeholder of the company.
· Ensure the overall internal control system in the company is working effectively and efficiently.
· Participate in preparation of overall annual budget of the company in association with other members of top management.
· Undertake any other responsibility as assigned by Top Management.
The department wise responsibility of CFO is as under
Finance and Accounts Department
· Authorization of the expenses as per the Delegation Of Powers (DOP).
· Treasury and risk management.
· Finalizing the funding arrangement of the company.
· Ensuring timely closure of books of accounts and preparation and adoption of financial statements.
· Signing of cheques as per the DOP.
HR and Administration Department
· Take interviews and recruitment of Senior Management level staff.
· Address employees redressal and unrest and motivate them.
· Team building and skill development.
· Handle legal matter that the company may face.
· Approve/authorize various functions and process in the department.
· Part of team for deciding the pay structure for all the levels of employees.
· Review of performance appraisals process of the employees of the company.
Purchase and Stores Department
· Overall in-charge of purchase and stores functions.
· Finalize the vendors and service providers for procurement.
· Authorize Indents and Purchase Orders/Work Orders.
· Authorize new vendors/service providers.
· If need be negotiate with vendors/service providers.
· Review physical verification reports and following up on corrective actions.
· Review vendor appraisal process.
· To be involved closely in capex purchase of substantial nature.
· Being actively involved in ERP vendor selection process and its implementation.
· Ensure IT policies are implemented and followed in the company.
· Ensure company has in place an executable crisis management plan.
· Approve IT related purchases (hardwares or softwares).
· Responsible for overall upkeep of IT systems (hardwares & softwares).
Salary: Best in the Industry
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller
Role: Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller
|Preferred Qualification||: PG - CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance|
|Skills||Having experience of 15 to 25 years in Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit