|Job Title||Asst. Manager / Manager - Planning|
|Function||Planning of Operations|
|Regular / Temporary||Regular|
Job Description:· Create and modify monthly production plans.
· Provide inputs for delivery dates in production order.
· Study production order, designs and process sheets to get complete understanding to plan the job.
· Create daily production plan and sending it for further approvals.
· Review daily report on material consumption and actual v/s planned production.
· Keep track of daily production and analyze its effect on next month production plan.
· Manage actual v/s planned production targets.
· Analyze reasons for not achieving production targets from subordinates.
· Resolve issues which are hampering meeting of production targets.
· Check the calculations for issue of material from the stores.
· Hold discussions with design if any design problems are faced on shop floor.
· Shop floor visit to ensure that production processes are running smoothly.
· Discuss NC report with QC department where required.
· Requisition for extra shifts or overtime to meet production targets.
· Follow up with purchase on non-availability of material for production.
· Raise requisition for job work.
· Follow up with job worker and ensuring quality of product is maintained.
· Record keeping, safekeeping and maintenance of moulds.
· Create shop floor space plan and making any changes to the same.
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Planning of Operations
Role Category: Planning Manager
|Preferred Qualification||UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical, Plastics, Production/Industrial PG - M.Tech - Chemical, Mechanical, Plastics, Production/Industrial|
Desired Profile· Candidates should have experience in manufacturing of process equipment and static equipments.
· Candidates having experience into FRP industry or composite engineering industry will be preferred.
Having 8 to 12 years of experience in Production and Planning.