|Job Title||Manager / Sr.Manager - Procurement|
|Function||Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials|
|Regular / Temporary||Regular|
· In-charge of overall inventory forecasting for important raw materials and items.
· Review monthly procurement plans.
· Check/approve of indents raised by stores.
· Negotiate with vendor/service provider on terms and price.
· Select/recommend a vendor/service provider for providing materials/services.
· Check/approve purchase order or work orders for procurement of material/services.
· Follow up for delivery of crucial materials with vendors.
· Oversee Import/export logistics arrangements and check the documents provided to CHA,excise,customs and banks.
· Seek out vendors for capital equipments.
· Meet vendors or inviting them for meeting.
· Shortlist the vendors based on technical capabilities.
· Negotiate with vendors for capital purchase.
· Recommend the bidder with best commercial bids.
· Check the PO/WO for capital purchase.
· Passing of bills and ensuring timely payment to vendor/service providers.
· In- charge of inventory master register.
· Review periodic stock reports and monitoring stock movements.
· Review physical verification reports.
· Suggest action for discrepancies noted in physical verification reports.
· Recommend/take action on NC or expired goods.
· Conduct surprise stock verification.
· Deal with vendors for NC or short supply.
· Take actions for disposal of scrap and wastage and ensure GPCB norms are adhered while disposing solid waste.
· Take up any other work as assigned by the seniors from time to time.
Salary: Best in the industry
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Supply Chain Manager
|Preferred Qualification||Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical, Plastics, Production/Industrial, Any Graduate - Any Specialization|
|Skills||Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical, Plastics, Production/Industrial, Any Graduate - Any Specialization with having 5-8 years of experience|